Tales of walking, eating, watching and playing. Vintage treasures and simple pleasures ... the things that make her happy.

Thursday 16 June 2016

A little round up ...

Little man is now a teen boy.
Wow, where did that time go?!
He had a joint camping party with his best pal.
Both their names begin with M so they asked for an M&Ms cake ...
(made by Mr VJ's daughter)
VJ has spent as much time as possible in the garden,
tidying and faffing ...
Her little girl always watches on ...
But rain has often stopped play ...
leading to indoor pastimes, more card making and the dreaded housework!





8 comments:

Vix said...

Happy birthday to your big boy! The cake is a masterpiece.
Look at your beautiful puss cat! xxx

Fiona said...

What an amazing cake! Love your cards with vintage sewing notions... been carding meself today.

Amy at love made my home said...

I love the kitty in the plantpot!!!

handmade by amalia said...

Such a nice post, between gardening and crafting (and dreaded housework). I love the M&M cake, adorable!
Amalia
xo

Sarah Hawkings said...

Hi M

Wonderful cake and love the card making. Hope to see you soon. Are you at the Giant Jumble VB at all.

Sarah xxx

roughterrain crane said...

It's also good to do card making hearing raindrops.

Unknown said...

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
Regards
Deep Web

Barbara said...

Housework – oh, how I hate it – but it has to be done. A bit chilly in Henstridge this morning so no plans to go out in the garden, hence catching up with blogs. A teenager in the family – I remember it well although my son is now 43 – where do the years go? I'm sorry I'm so late coming over to catch up with your posts but I've been on a blogging break. Barbara